Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Product Review: #GlamVoxBox.

So this isn't necessarily a picture of my GlamVoxBox however it is a picture at one of my happiest moments. I think this was right after I received my first box of free products to review. It definitely earned 5 starts after all the hype I heard about Influenster. After spending 20 minutes in a store to figure out what razor to get, just to be disappointed, I received a box that had the Gillette Venus Swirl razor (the next day... freaky), and it does not disappoint. I also received some travel items, which are perfect for my busy schedule these days. q-tip cotton swabs, not your mothers clean freak dry shampoo (travel size) and even cutex nail polish removal pads. All great products, and products i will now be using especially on my travel excursions this year. 

Happy reading. Oh and yes, I have green in my hair, yes its permanent, and yes i absolutely LOVE IT. 

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment